Tuesday, July 10, 2012

lITTLE SISTER IS 23...

this past weekend I got to spend a day with my amazing beautiful little sister Stefanie to pre-celebrate her  23rd Birthday!!! 

we had such an amazing time, spending time with family, catching up with friends, eating yummy food, watching the kids be silly kids and celebrating her most of all!!!

I love you my little Stefy, so so much
you are one amazing, beautiful sister, mommy, wife, daughter and friend and any one that has you in their lives is very lucky.
I wish we lived closer to be able to spend more time together and so I could be able to spend more time with your kiddies as much as you did with mine.
I am so lucky to have you in my life.
Remember to always be who you want to be
Don't let anyone ever change you unless it's for your own good and for those that love you and most of all Don't give up on your dreams!!!

I hope that you have an amazing day my beautiful little Stefy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFY!!!


love your sister