Monday, June 9, 2014

BIENVENIDOS



It's the 1st week that the kiddies are out of school for summer break and also our 1st week of Spanish 101 in our home. To those who know me know that I am fluent in Spanish, since it is my 1st language and very proud of it. When I had kids I decided that I was going to teach them one language that they could completely feel comfortable in (English) and when they were ready I would introduce another one (Spanish). 

Well I've been a mom for 11 years and let's just say it's been so much easier to just speak in English, but that's about to change. The hubby really wants to learn and has been asking forever, seriously forever for me to teach him and the kids and now Drake has started too. So we decided to start this Summer. Wish me luck because I'm definitely going to need it, specially since I have a child that is very eager to learn and one that is not very excited at all.

p.s. I'll be sharing some free printables once in a while in case you want to join the fun!!!