Sunday, November 24, 2013

GLAMOUR GELS

I see moms day by day with their beautiful long acrylic nails and wonder how do they do it?. The last time I got my nails professionally done was when my oldest was 3 years old, so almost 8 years ago. I use to love getting acrylic nails aka "My FAKE NAILS".... in fact I started at a very young age, 16 years old and continued until my early 20's. You could say it became one of those obsessions that you keep going back for. 

I loved the glamorous look it gave to my nails, but disliked a) the long hour of sitting in a chair smelling the strong fumes of all those chemicals, while having most of the time Asian descent ladies talking to each other and laughing and not communicating with their clients. b) the process of removing the nails or when they would break and for a mom with a toddler at that time for me I was lucky when that didn't happen. c) the fact that I didn't know if the nail salon was properly cleaning their instruments like they should be. d) the way my natural nails looked when my FAKE nails were out... by the way not a pretty view. All those dislikes were enough for me to stop getting my nails done by a nail salon 8 years ago.

For a mom with 2 kids, it's hard enough for me to have enough time to paint my nails at least once a month. I know... there should be no excuses for a mommy not to take care of herself. I've heard it over and over again. Now that my kids are both full time at school I have more time to myself but waiting for the nail polish to dry it's such a hassle, so I was very thankful when I met the ladies at Glamour Gels.


I had heard about Gel nails for a while but never tried them, because I didn't want to experience the same thing that I had experience with my acrylic nails. But to my surprise they were the complete opposite, a great alternative to acrylic nails. 



From the moment you walk into Glamour Gels at Fashion Place Mall they greet you with such sincerity and friendliness. They have the most amazing location at the mall located right at the middle surrounded by all high end stores.  Their station is clean and very well taken care of and they make you feel right at home as they show you all the options that you can choose from for your nails.  They have such a great variety of hundreds of colors, they also offer Glitter Gel Toes, Semi-Glitters, Solid Gel Toes, Embedded Accessories and they love doing custom work on your nails. The nails technicians at Glamour Gels, which they are required to be Licensed Nail Professionals are so kind and love working at Glamour Gels, which means they will give you the best service and best looking Glamorous Gel Nails.




I also love that Glamour Gels product line has highest quality ingredients. The gels won't damage your nails, instead the gels protect and strengthen your nails. My favorite part of Glamour Gels is their guaranteed to last at least 3 weeks, but most of their clients have been able to wear them for up to six weeks and Touch Ups are free within three weeks of service.
Which for a busy Mom like me is the perfect solution to Glamorous Nails.


Glamour Gels has incredible savings on Black Friday!. Add a little pampering to your holiday shopping tradition this year with Glamour Gels at Fashion Place Mall or Go Online and Shop away.