Monday, July 9, 2012

cROSSFIT... wHAT'S THAT?

CROSSFIT!!!
yep... today was my first day to try CROSSFIT and can I say wow... what a workout it was.
definitely haven't had a workout like that since my weight lifting days in high school.
A few weeks back as I was sitting in my sons Tae Kwon Do class I see across the street a group of people running together and they weren't teenagers they were people my age... of course my curiosity to find out where this group of people led me to a brand new CROSSFIT here in West Jordan.

Now if you aren't familiar with CROSSFIT, like I was until I walked 
in that day for the first time. 
well it's definetely not your ordinary gym, 
you know the one that is filled with a hundred workout machines and so on... i could go on. But there was a reason I cancelled my gym membership, so of course my first instinct was that I was going to walk right into that... 
to my surprise it was the opposite of that.
As soon as I walked in... their was friendly smiles all around and they were actually having fun everyone helping each other out and motivating each other.

I'm already super sored and can't wait to go again tomorrow. 
You still wondering, what is CROSSFIT? watch this video!!
 
 

now if you leave in West Jordan make sure you go by the brand new CROSSFIT and try a free week trial( no strings attached ) but I promise you will love it!!!