Thursday, June 28, 2012

learning to balance...

this is suppose to be my blog...
my place to chillax and be myself...
scream and shout and write whatever the heck i want right...
but let's just say life has been so busy lately that I havent had time to even sit down and write in my own personal blog...
in one of my favorite spots...
yes I'm talking about my BLOG
and that definitely has to change...
so much I have to write about going back all the way to May!!

from the amazing opportunity I had of going to the Breathing Space Retreat that I was so lucky to attend and had the privilege of meeting so many amazing, down to earth, beautiful blogger mommies...
 end of year field trips with both kiddies...
our family Road trip and the surprise our kiddies had when they found out where we were... The happiest place on Earth.... Our First Disneyland Family Vacation, one that we will cherish forever...
celebrating my little Drake's 9th Birthday...
Annita's Preschool Graduation..
Drake's 1st Cub Scout adventure...
Celebrating the Beginning of Summer with lots of pool time, playing outside 24-7 and lots of shave ice...
last but not least getting nominated to be next years PTA Co-President at my kids elementary school and how I am preparing myself to have the most amazing PTA year!!!

So yes a lot of catching up... but I will get there.

I just need to learn to balance and make space for those things that are really important to me...