Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012...

wow... it's been two weeks exactly since I've blogged last, 
and I've missed it so so much...
so much has been going on in my life with; baseball, PTA, having sick kiddies, more baseball, the weather acting all funky like always in Happy Utah, then mommy getting really sick, what a joy right? the worst is that I feel so worthless when I'm that sick, but I also have learned in the last 2 years that if I don't get all the rest I need when I'm sick, I get sick right away again. So taking care of Mommies health is a really big around here. 

Then Easter came and we had such a beautiful day, a fun day filled with lots of treats from a sneaky little bunny, crafts, good company, egg hunts, delicious food, cousin time...
But most importantly remembering our Savior Jesus Christ and thanking him for his loving sacrifice that he gave for us, for the example he taught us while he was on earth. Last weekend I had the honor to go on a "Mommy and Son Date" to the LDS General Conference and hear the Prophet speak. He was the best little date and I am one Lucky Mommy to have this little guy in my life.

My favorite speech was from Brother Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Presidency.

When our hearts are filled with the love of God, we become “kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving.”
to read his speech go here