Monday, March 26, 2012

all the way to the moon...

My little guy had his 3rd grade program on Friday and
how did time go by so fast??? I ask myself at times....
Not to long he was my little peanut boy,
My sweet baby boy that dreamed of going to space and
bringing mommy the most beautiful star...

The little boy that when I asked how much he loved me he 
would answer by saying "I love you allllllllllllllll the way to the moon and past the moon to farthest star in the universe." 

A few weeks ago when he wanted to practice the program and songs with me he started singing one of the songs, it was a song he use to sing all the time when he was a little peanut, when he wanted to be an astronaut, the song is "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" by Sesame Street. As soon as he started singing tears came out like a river and I looked at him and remembered how 
little he was not to long ago.
So as I was sitting there in his program at school, I knew that I was going to have to control my mommy tears, he kept looking at me as he was singing making sure that I was OK... 
I was OK at the end. No tears, but happy smiles for my little guy. So proud of him and so thankful that his teacher made their 3rd grade program so special for the parents.


So after that amazing program we had a great amazing weekend
but again I feel that all my weekends are always amazing if 
I'm with my 3 best friends, my 3 most dearest loves of life, my honey, my Drakie boy and my sassy Annita.

We went to Annita's Princess & Hero Festival at her school that they have every year and it was so much fun, thanks to all the volunteers that helped make it so special for the kids. 
Annita's favorite part of it all was getting to see her friend Khloe and going to Snow Whites Petting Forest where she got to hang out with a cute little bunny for about 15 minutes.
Their was 2 bunnies a cute furry white one and cute polka dot bunny, she saw how all the kids only wanted to play with the white bunny and the little polka dot bunny was all by himself.
So as soon as it was her turn to go in the little petting forest she goes and picks up the polka dot one, it was so adorable.
No words needed to be said, her actions spoke louder then words...

 xo