Friday, October 25, 2013

SMT: 7 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ABOUT RAISING BOYS by Dennissa Ramirez



I had always brag about how easy it was to raise my two darling daughters, and what a contrast it was when my boys started coming along. I remember worrying about my oldest son maybe having ADHD, but my husband reassure me that my son was just being a boy, that if in fact he did have ADHD, he would never sit through a book or even a movie. 
Since a very early age I knew my oldest was a very bright boy, he would memorize things after only being taught twice, for example he had the Continents down by the time he was 3 and part of the US States by the time he was 4. He was the child that learned to read the fastest out of my 4 oldest ones and he always seem to get easily bored at school, So I would always have the conversation with the teachers about giving him extra work. Nothing is change really since his early years. He is still very active and very bright. But Why are boys so hard to deal with at times?

"I remember once reading in a magazine, that little boys build towers, with one purpose in mind, to nock the them down!"

TO CONTINUE READING GO TO WWW.SUPERMOMTESTED.COM