Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome Spring...

My little princess came home from preschool yesterday 
super, super excited....
"mommy guess what's tomorrow?" without letting 
me even guess she continues with her little 
super excited voice and says 
"IT'S SPRINGTIME"

I love it how my kids can get excited for the smallest things.
how they can brighten my day when they come home and share with me about what they learned at school, what they played at recess, what their favorite part of school was that day, how they stood up to someone that was been mean to them or someone else, about who they like and how they feel inside... 


so it's officially Spring today and that means:

Baseball season
GIANTS this year and we are so excited!!!
We got to meet all the kids yesterday. We have an amazing team of talented kids and we have the only girl in our TEAM, so yes for GIRL POWER!!!
 Drake's 3rd grade Program
 Time for Easter 
Earth Day
Mother's Day
 Drake's 9th Birthday

and we are closer to Summer which I love!!!
 xo.