Wednesday, January 30, 2013

LOVE YOURSELF...

This last 3 weeks have been so crazy... 
I had a sick little monkey girl at home for almost a whole week
then last week I got my wisdom teeth removed and 
wow what a crazy experience that was...
I had the Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) 
what a trip that was.. SERIOUSLY!!! 
Trust me my Dentist and his Assistant had a good, good show.
  
Thankfully we had a 4 day weekend and my sweet honey 
was here to take care of me.
I could say this over and over again, but I am so thankful to God
of honestly been so lucky to be married to my best friend. 
We might not always agree on everything but at the end of it all,
We Love each other, We Respect one another.

I had so much resting time, just laying in bed... 
which I definitely took advantage of.
Lots of Pinterest, Reading and watching T.V. 
and of course a lot of thinking time to myself.

But I am so ready to get up and start moving...
Ready to get back into shape...
I don't want to look like a skinny perfect barbie, 
but I do want to be HEALTHY. 
I remember growing up, I always felt that I had to 
look a certain way.
Gave myself the hardest time about the way I looked. 
Over worked my body until I couldn't run no more...
Starve myself until I couldn't no more...
Always had a picture of a beautiful Skinny Model 
in front of the fridge...
one in my room mirror and of course 
the constant presence of beautiful older sister
that could eat anything she wanted but never gained 
a single pound.
When your a teenager everything matters and 
you just want to be perfect. You want to feel accepted, 
loved and all that matters is what your friends
and your boyfriend or the boy you like think...

A lot has changed for me since those days...
At 28 years old I can say that unless you truly learn 
to love yourself first for who you are,
then there is nothing you will be able to change.
Because even if you loose a pound or 10, it will never 
be good enough for you. 
I was that girl, it took me a long long time to 
realize that, to admit it. 

Always, Always Remember how beautiful you are...
How much you are loved by a beautiful father in Heaven...
and never ever give up on yourself. 
Because you are truly loved.