Wednesday, April 25, 2012

AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG...


wow... it's almost May and it feels like the year just started.
so much is going on in my life right now and at times I feel like I am going 150 miles per hour.
To be honest, I wouldn't change anything that 
I have going on right now.
I've come to a point in my life, that I have realized what my priorities are and what makes me happy...
also to the point that I have learned to love myself more 
then I have ever loved myself.
To know how beautiful I really am and how lucky I am to have such a FANTASTIC husband and best friend that reminds me everyday 
how AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL I am.

To have 2 beautiful kids
that are healthy, full of love, adventuress and amazingly COOL

A few months back, I was stressing so much about how people always looked at me and treated me like a child, even though they knew I had kids... It seriously bothered me so much.
BUT NO MORE...I am also so proud to be a such a young mom and I can finally say that I don't really give a darn what people think of me being a young mom. I'm proud of it!!!






















If you haven't entered the Color Me Rad 5K giveaway make sure you do, giveaway ends tomorrow!!!