Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kindergarten for Ms. Sassy: Part 1

Last night as I was preparing the last few details for my little Sassy girl for her 1st Day of Kindergarten, I started to cry... I told myself I wouldn't do this and I wouldn't make her feel sad for me in any way... because I know how she worries for her mommy when she is not around. But all those thoughts of a worried mom started flowing through my head.  Not to long ago she was having separation issues of not wanting to go to Preschool but then she loved it and now she was off to Kindergarten and she was super excited to go with no worries. After all she should know this school like the back of her hand after all those long PTA days we've spent together since she was just a toddler. But to say the least this morning went by so smoothly... we woke up got the little princess ready and made her a special breakfast. Her favorite pancakes and just tid bit of syrup. Then off to school with mommy and daddy. Then mommy and daddy got in the car and I had my moment of sadness... I started to cry again. She was growing up and I told my sweet husband that I was ready for a dog...lol!!! I cant wait to hear all the fun things she did on her first day of kindergarten!!